A Talent , Learning and Development Human Resource professional in IT Education, Banking, ERP and Internet Security Verticals with 20 years experience with individual experience of around 7 years in Instructional Design and Editing , 7 years in Technical product Writing, Manual testing, QA and 6 years in Teaching
1. Technical Writing, Manual Testing and Quality Assurance
2. Instructional Designing ,Content writing and Editing
4. Programming (Unix, Dos, Cobol, TSQL, Sybase, power builder, C, FoxPro)
• A Knowledge Management professional in IT Education and Internet Security Verticals
• A Strong candidate with Masters Degrees in English linguistics Translation, journalism, International Business, Marketing and Engineering.
• A plain Writing person with 14 years exposure in writing who could support in divergent Spaces which includes Instructional design, Document design, User Experience design, Information architecture, Interface design, Multi-media & animation, Applied linguistics, Psycholinguistics, Reading comprehension, Rhetoric (style of usage of a language), Semiotics (description and explanation of sign language), Semantics, Sociolinguistics (accent, culture), Typography(typing, punctuation and spelling errors), literature, Second language acquisition, Translation, Localization, Publishing and editing, Web writing , Legal and Medical writing, Employee relations, Framework and policy(HR), Marketing, Advertising, Branding, Innovation, Decision making, Content strategy, Customer service, Administration, Business strategy, Customer experience, Finance, Financial services and Information technology.
Relevant Technology in Writing: JAVA,HTML,XML, PHP, PageMaker, Illustrator, In design, CorelDraw, photo shop, Microsoft publisher, Ms FrontPage, Scripting (VB and Java Script), Tex, Latex , MS Visio, Adobe Frame Maker, Adobe Robohelp, Moodle, Articulate, Text aloud, Ms power point, MS Project, Ms word, Ms excel, Author IT, Snag IT, Webworks Publisher, Arbor text, Acrobat Professional, Captivate, Adobe Presenter 7, Camtasia Relay, Jing, Screen Flow,
Writing Skills: Immaculate Research, Editing, Proof Reading, Sense, Tone, Expression of word assessing, Written how to guide, User Manual, Customer specific guide, Installation guide, Customization guide, Administrative guide, Troubleshooting guide, Training materials, writing for web site, Web site review, Magazine articles(print and e-zine), Newsletters, frequently asked questions, Datasheets, Brochures, CD covers, content peer reviewing, writing and standardization product documentation according to departmental guidelines, and internal documentation standards and methodology
Manual Testing Skills: Good Analytical skills, good understanding of testing methodology and defect reporting process, familiarity in desktop/web applications, knowledge in SDLC, test plans, creation of test case scenarios, reviewing functional and technical specifications to develop test plans, test scripts for functional testing, regression testing, and load testing, validating system response, verifying business requirements with SRS, creation/management of bug lists using Bugszilla, code walkthroughs and reviews for documentation standards and client style guides and standards including directory structures, file naming conventions, nomenclatures.
Comment Wall (3 comments)
You need to be a member of Quality Testing to add comments!