positive testing purpose is to prove that the product works as per specification and expectations
where as the other -ve testing is for the purpose to try and break the system nt only dat in this we jus cover the scenarios fr the product is nt…"
"Hi Vara Prasad
Main Cause of Software Bugs is:
6)Implentation logic (Psudocode)
7)Suboptimal implentation (it means passing the…"
"hello, In my opinion, Bugs are occurring from base things such as Requirement gathering, code review, code analysis, document development etc... if we control all these things then bug cost is very law if any new bug occur in live production, Thanks…"
This is a group indent for freshers jobseekers & for student Community Through this group you Expose to:: Jobs for Freshers , providing useful tips to get dream job, Provide Usefull Information about current trends for you.See More
"Descriptive Programming Solves redundancy problem. If you have same objects on many pages, you don't need to add them to Object Repository under each page. You can handle it with Descriptive Programming and avoid redundancy. Descriptive…"
How are you, hope everything is good at your end let me introduce my self,
I am G.Suresh Test-engineer from Valueminds Solutions – Makers of TestersDesk.com
It is a world’s first online tool for Test Design and Test Data generation from India.
Here is a good news for testers in Hyderabad; we are conducting a seminar on TestersDesk.com for a free demo this Saturday that is 13-06-2009 at 10:30AM.
By ‘Ashwin Palaparthi’ Founder and CEO of Valueminds Solutions.
You will be given awareness program certificate on TestersDesk.
Therefore, I expect you to attend this knowledge-gaining seminar on this Saturday.
Please send me your contact number or personal mail-id so that I can explain you in brief.
Please do Inform to your colleagues and friends about this seminar or please mail me their contact mail-ids or phone numbers.
For registration, please send a step-in mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
For further information, please feel free to call at 040-23114510
This is to introduce http://www.TestersDesk.com - The One-source Online Toolkit for Software Test Design and Test Data Generation
It is a free community toolkit accessible online-
1. Test Managers can use its Pairwise TestCase Generator (or ask their team to use it) in ensuring Test Coverage. Individual testers can generate different types of test data and more, all for completely free.
2. All (n-way) combinations of a few decisions can be generated, downloaded and an additional column can be added with the manually entered expected result. That's it. A vertical decision table is ready. Both managers as well as testers will like it.
3. Subsets from larger test items, and permutations can be generated to deal with the problem of selection of tests.
4. Pairwise Testing can be applied to a group of fields each of which have numeric boundaries or value enumeration.
5. Template with the file input format and a CSV file with test data can be given as input to generate multiple test data files. This is useful in testing apps that require input in a specific file format like XML etc.
6. Files of different sizes and types can be created.
Please read - Discover 20 ways to use TestersDesk.com - http://www.testersdesk.com/20ways_testersdesk.html
If you have time, please view the videos at - https://www.testersdesk.com/testersdesk_videos.html