Summary Resume - Dhiren Sheth 2010-Sep
• More than 20 Years of IT experience.
• Clear concept of Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP ).
• Analyzed and Implemented solutions for medium and large scale Industries.
• Knowledge of ASAP methodology / Best Practices.
• Strong Experience as a Project Coordinator.
• Having a experience in coordinate with various teams like Hardware, Networking Installation & Planning, Operation etc. to manage resource & manpower for required task.
• Strong Experience to Managing Operations.
• Experience in End to End Quality Assurance ( QA ) including integration, Process Testing, User Acceptance Test , Change Management, System Release / Rollout to operations.
• Have wide range of experience with various Industries such as Textiles, Engineering, Chemicals, Banking & Finance, and Consumer durables, Medicine, Construction, Retailing, Telecommunication, Information Technology and e-Governance etc.
• Good Understand of eGP electronic Government Procurment System ( Tendering System )
• Having a good knowledge of Systems Requirement Study ( SRS ) and System Designing.
• Ability to work effectively and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management, root level experts as well as Business Partners.
• Coordination between user and Implementation Partners / third party for mapping of gaps, customization & maintenance of business solutions
• Have in depth knowledge of most of the Business Process.
• Capability of using Pert CP/M Concept to Monitor & Controlling the Project.
• Conduct Proof of Concepts - IT Project Management- Ensure project delivery within Cost and Time Budgets.
• Strong Capability of Project Monitoring & Controlling to Complete the Project earlier or late by targeted date.
• Having a wide experience on Project Flow, Format Development and maintaining in Excel Sheet(s) to make Project simplify, believing System Should work rather than person.
• Expertise Gap analysis between business needs & software system’s functionality.
• Evaluate Business Requirements & Design Solutions to address them.
• Business Case preparation and approval
• Experience in project management and implementation of large ERP projects including QA, User Training, trouble shooting, Data Mining / Data Warehousing.
• User Acceptance Test ( UAT ) and Training.
• Ability to go to the core of the problem
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Strong Skill on MIS Development.
• Ensure Standards based Development, Change and Release Management processes.
• Excellent Relationship, communication & Presentation skills.
• Excellent Team & People Management Skill.
• Having capability to lead a Team or be the part of a Team and dedicated towards assigned tasks / Project.
• One point of contact for business users / units for all application requirements.
• Define policies and procedures for all applications deployed within the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal and technical skills with the ability to manage multiple projects / multiple tasks and reporting to Superior.
• Provide leadership & management for the assigned project consultants by proactively building and growing team culture that focuses on successful and enduring customer and partner relationship.
• Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) processes and methodologies.
• Knowledge transfer/handover to IT Operations team for System Administration and Maintenance.
• Very good skill in intercultural communication
• Strong in business review and analysis
• Ensure high user satisfaction.
• supporting sales and the business development team in customer engagements
• Ability to deal with senior Customers
• When required able to work as a One Man Army.
• Primary knowledge of CMMI Levels.
• Working knowledge of SAP FI/CO
• Knowledge of SD, MM, PP, PS, including integration of various modules.
• Elementary knowledge of SAP BASIS, ABAP/4.
Comment Wall (5 comments)
You need to be a member of Quality Testing to add comments!
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day n GOD Fulfill ur Dreams.
May God gift you all the
colors of life,
colors of joy,
colors of happiness,
colors of friendship,
colors of loveand all other colors
you want to paint in your life.
.............enjoy !!! TC GOD BLESS U ALLLLLL