How to select Automation tools ???
There are 2 different approaches available for any company before evaluation/selection of an automation testing tool :
(1) Open Source Automation testing tools: Free of Cost. Less/No tech support.
(2) Licensed Automation testing tools: Cost/license, Full/Partial Support depends on the purchase.
Licensed Automation testing tools are the best at their performance when compared to the Open Source. But costlier tools like QTP/Winrunner/Rational/ Ranorex etc should be evaluated properly according to the company requirements before selection.
Advantage of Open source automation testing tools is they are free and reduces the risk to the company in finances. If evaluated properly and selected as per the requirements, it may be a cost effective and reap more benifits with no investment.
Following is the criteria, which i look before evaluation of an automation testing tool:
(1) Ease of use.
(2) Ease of Installation.
(3) Multiple OS Support.
(4) Multiple Language Support.
(5) Integration with 3 party tools.
(6) Report Generation.
(7) Desktop/Web products testing
I'm working in MNC and 5+ exp in sw testing . Last 2 years I' m providing Online training
I give training online on manual testing , ISTQB exam , QTP & other tools and SQL 2008 with less fess.
JOB and Project will be provide
Let me know asap if you or any friends want to learn it.
Advantage of learning this Programme :
1. You can repeat batch
2. Best learning process with less fess and Quality education
3. It would be one to one session .It would more interactive to ask Question for student..
4 . Will provide Project
5. Support for Interview Preparation
This is mostly one-on-one training, highly interactive
• You can get trained from where you are.
• Weekdays and weekend batches available.
• FREE DEMO available for interested students.
4-5 weeks for any class.
• 1.5 -2.00 hrs sessions everyday Mon-Fri (or)
•1.5 -2.00 hrs sessions on Saturdays and Sundays.
Feel free to ask any query you have