This is to introduce TestersDesk.com- The One-source Online Toolkit for Software Test Design and Test Data Generation
It is a free community toolkit accessible online-
1. Test Managers can use its Pairwise TestCase Generator (or ask their team to use it) in ensuring Test Coverage. Individual testers can generate different types of test data and more, all for completely free.
2. All (n-way) combinations of a few decisions can be generated, downloaded and an additional column can be added with the manually entered expected result. That's it. A vertical decision table is ready. Both managers as well as testers will like it.
3. Subsets from larger test items and permutations can be generated to deal with the problem of selection of tests.
4. Pairwise Testing can be applied to a group of fields each of which has numeric boundaries or value enumeration.
5. Template with the file input format and a CSV file with test data can be given as input to generate multiple test data files. This is useful in testing apps that require input in a specific file format like XML etc.
6. Files of different sizes and types can be created.
Please read - Discover 20 ways to use TestersDesk.com http://www.testersdesk.com/20ways_testersdesk.html
If you have time, please view the videos at http://www.testersdesk.com/testersdesk_videos.html
hi i started one discussion "In your work Experience which is the best bug that was founded by you or your colleagues for web application testing " could u say ur best bug in ur experience and see other best bugs ... thanks in advance and say to ur friends also ...