"Hi,As per practices of functional testing services,
When to use Manual Testing:1) Manual Testing is helpful when we have to do Exploratory Testing. In this testing, the tester's knowledge, experience, analytical skill, and creativity is…"
Job Opening in Acteva for QA Engineers, Gurgaon Location
• Should have 1 - 4 years of experience in Software Testing
• Strong Experience in Manual Testing in Mandatory
• Analyzing Business requirements and creating Test cases for various Modules and Test Case Execution
• Experience in ERP Domain
• Reporting bugs with severity and priority according to customer Requirement and project needs
• Candidates with experience in Testing Web based Application
• Experience in Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing
• Well versed with SDLC and STLC
• Should ready to work as Individual contributor
• Must have good Communication Skills.
• Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Good knowledge of various flavors of Operating Systems – Windows (Win 98, Win NT, Win 2000, Win XP, Vista, Win7)
• Automation Testing skills would be plus
Ability to deliver results under pressure
QTP, Quality Center, Excel Macro, SQL queries other tools like Silk Test, Win runner, Rational etc.
- People Management skills. Good experience on Automation and Performance testing projects
- Complete Hands on Testing Life Cycle.
- Testing Tools Expert. Technical Solutioning
Banking Insurance Domain exp desirable.
Request you to forward us your profile – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards
i gone through ur reply to load runner testing process it is very good but pls reply me with how to perform load testing practically i.e how to create vuser, how to use controller for execuing vuser script.pls