Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Hi all,

Just wanted to know your professional profile so that we may contact each other in times of need.

Let me introduce myself.
Myself Sireesha ,I am right now working as a test engineer in a MNC.I have 1.5 years exp in IT..(developer,integrator and tester).I mostly worked on Mobile applications for Ericsson and Nokia N80 devices.Also worked on the Web based applications testing.

Views: 357

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Folks,

This is Siddiq, nearly 6 years as Tester. I work for a Telecom major. I have worked on Telecom, Mortgage, Retail/E-commerce, Health, Education domains. I like helping people unconditionally. Worked on both Automation and Manual as a SSE and Lead.

Thanks,
Siddiq
Hi Folks,

This is Purna, I have 4+ years of exp as a Tester. I work for Capgemini and working for a client, who is World's Biggest Computer Manufacturer. I have worked on Supply Chain Management, Retail, E-commerce, and Ad-Serving domains. I would like to share my knowledge with others.

Thanks,
Purna
Hi Guys / Gals,

I am Siva Reddy, around 5 years of experience in Software Testing in various domains like Banking, Financials and E-Commerce. I am having extensive knowledge in both Manual and Automation Testing; Currently I am working as Test Lead in one of the major company (company name - will tell later).

QT is the best platform to share knowledge and learn new technology. Nice meeting to you all…

If you have any clarifications, you can contact me directly @ testingsiva@in.com

Thanks & Regards,
Siva Reddy
Hi frnds,

i will take this pleasure to introduce my self , iam Gouri Sankar , i did my masters in Elec&Communications form A.U.
Iam having 4+ years of experience in Instrumentation Domain and Banking Domail..Currently iam working as a S/w tester in Hyd . iam having good knowledge in manual testing and currently working on automation .

I Believe in exchange of information bcz no one is perfect .
Hi all,

I am Pallavi, working as Sr. Test Consultant, Hyderabad. With 3 years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing (Selenium).

Nice meeting to all.

Thanks,
Pallavi
Hi Folks,

This is Anil Kumar, I have 4+ years of exp as a Software Testing in Manual & Automation Testing. I have worked on E-commerce and Banking domains. I would like to share my knowledge on QT and other communities.

Thanks,
Anil
Hi,
This is srinivas kotha, working as a Sr. QA Eng at Indore. Domain - pharma, realestate & Storage devices.

hi Frnds,

This is Mahesh from banglore,i am having 2.7 years of Exp in Testing working in a small organization and i am working in telecom  domain.rite now i am looking for change in Hyd location

Hi,

My Name is Sankar, I have 2 years of Experience on Manual Testing. Currently i am working in Sparsh Communicatons PVt.Ltd.. I have good experience on Web based application & Windows application. I worked on E-Commerce domain(Online Shopping application) & ERP( desktop application).  Good Knowledge on Automation Tool Selenium.

If there any mistakes please update to me.

Hai all,

I have 6+ years of experience in Security domain.  Can reach me when ever you need any help regarding openings or subject...

Hi Testers,

I am Srinivas Kadiyala, nearly 1.4 years as Software Tester.

Email Id: srinivas30k@gmail.com

Thanks,
Srinivas

Hi all,
Hi,

I am Sameer Yalla, working as Software Engineer, Hyderabad. With 3 years of experience in Manual Testing .

Nice meeting to all.

Thanks,
  Sam

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service