Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Which one automation tool is utilized to test chat applications and systems?

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Qualitia - Scriptless Test Automation Tool can be utilized to test chat applications and systems.

Irrespective of platform Qualitia supports automated testing if its web based, mobile and standalone.

http://www.qualitytesting.info/forum/topics/which-automation-tool-i...

Hi buddy,

If you are looking for “the automation testing tool which gives you the best bug-free result” kind of a thing that would be QTP by HP this tool is a bit expensive but it will provide you the best support in automation tool genre.

One can automate system applications (Windows/Linux) with GUI or no GUI or web-based application automation too.

It gives support with java as default but one can also work in C#, Python etc.

Hope it will help you out :)

Regards

Alisha

Ranorex tool is a good tool for tests automation for every version of Android.

The advantage of Ranorex tool is its detailed reports with screenshots.

Hello,

If you are looking for a list of best automation testing tool then your search ends here...

Please Visit here: Automation Testing Tool

Hello,

As we are in the world of automation so for us automation everywhere. As a software tester, I notice that Automation testing minimizes our work by giving us so many easy to handle tools of software testing…

Today I would love to list out here some of the top web automation testings tools…

1. Selenium

2. TestingWhiz

3. HPE Unified Functional Testing (HP – UFT formerly QTP)

4. TestComplete

5. Ranorex

If you ask me, Which one is my favorite automation testing tool than I would suggest you Selenium automation testing tool…To test your any kinds of test automation needs…

Why Selenium Tool?

1- Open Source Automation Tool

2- You can perform web automation testing across various browsers and platforms

3-Multipal Set of languages to use

4-Easy To handle

5-You can write tests without learning Selenium IDE.

Most of the top Web Automation Testing Company in the USA, Like Testrig Technologies, Refer above-listed tools to automate their testing process

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service