Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

what is black viper testing techniques  ?? pls reply

Views: 472

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Nothing like that exists, it's just fooling around!!!
@ Abu ...

what if i knows the answer....
There is no such type of testing....if this is an interview question than just because to see the presence of minds of the candidates. Such types of words use to make fool the candidates .
from this discussion well I could not able to find any conclusion Riyaj sir !!!!!!!

Can I expect conclusion !!!!! Rather than pointing to other blog
@ Deepak,

I am very happy that you are expecting for a conclusion. You should have already got it concluded when you could have read the reference blog! Giving some reference should be defently helpful.

I would conclude,

"the very main purpose of the post was.. dont get carried away by the amusing terminologies.. if u r comfortable and good with the methodology u can term it what so ever!"

Cheers
Ragav
Wow nice conclusion !!!! Thanks for it

You know what any one can get conclusion after going through that blog, but my point is why to waste time and space by posting such a question!!!!

No disrespect all to any user but there should be some sense when some one posts some thing, there should be some meaning or take over once there are conclusion.

Reason behind my question was not get a conclusion from the blog which you did again but try to make out the question and post it as its really going help others or not.

Cheers,
Deepak
@ deepak,

I appreciate for ur thought... and your concern for your community testers.

I would like to know ur conclusion too!!!

Cheers
Ragav
Rags!!!!!

will copy paste again

Reason behind my question was not get a conclusion from the blog which you did again but try to make out the question and post it as its really going help others or not.

Rather than asking question it would be better to copy paste the link and ask our friends for comments.

Chao,
Deepak
@ Riyaz,

Come up with the answer, lets discuss.
never heard of it!!!
Hi riyaj,

Better see this link for the better understanding of what 'Black viper testing techniques' mean !!!

http://testertested.blogspot.com/2010/01/black-viper-testing-techni...

Let me know your comments after that!!!

Cheers
Ragav
Hi Raghav,
i want the people to read my guru's blog ...

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service