Quality is delighting customers
For quality and unique QA process, approach, methods, and techniques please discuss with Testrig Technologies, leading QA Services providers in the USA, Who are committed to offering all kinds of QA solutions such as in the form of mobile application testing services, website testing services, etc...
For better QA process connect today...
As per the best practice of functional testing services, Below is the QA process to test the application thoroughly before exposing it for public access.
Whenever a new build deployed, The QA team will firstly execute the Smoke test on the latest build and will send the report for the same.
Smoke Test Passed
1. After executing the smoke test team will then regress the feature and defects that are fixed in current build.
2. Once the regression completed with the status Closed team will then create/update the existing test cases related to fixed defect regression
3. QA team will then execute the complete test cycle on the latest build and report defects [Bug Reporting Tool] that encountered during functional test cycle execution
Smoke Test Failed
1. QA team will send the Smoke test report within an hour to Dev/Client/OnShore team that build is getting failed on the latest build.
2. Till the build issues not get fixed QA team will create test cases as per the new feature or refactoring the existing test cases in Bug Tracking Tool.
1. QA Team is performing the functional testing of the product. For this, the test cases execution is performed through the Bug tracking tool for each release.
2. QA Team regularly sends the report on the functional coverage status of the product.
- Apart from the conventional functional testing QA Team is also performing ad hoc testing of the product to ensure that all the intricate scenarios which might not be covered under the functional test case execution to better cover the product.
1. Refactoring of test cases.
2. Continue with Ad-hoc testing and report defects in the bug tracking tool.