Quality is delighting customers
If you are doing application testing then here I would like to suggest you one of the lists follow the best practices
Please check here:10 Popular Best Practices for iPhone App Testing
Below are some of the best practices that is followed by my software testing services company. I have listed some of them below:
- Objective/Goals of testing should be clear before initiating any project.
- Testing /development scopes(In-Scope/Out of Scope areas/features) should be defined prior to starting of testing.
- Time lines should be clearly defined and communicated within all the teams.
- There should be no communication gaps and constant followups with provided feedback should play the role in making any project successful.
- Availability of resources(Environment, OS specification etc) before initiating any project.
- Product Estimates should be kept close to reality and unrealistic assumptions/expectations should be avoided.
- Implement and following right approach/model for the product(say. agile).
- Identify test-related potential risks in the project and their mitigation approaches.
I Hope this would help you in defining best practices for your organization.