Quality is delighting customers
Risk Analysis need to be done initially which helps to take control over the issues in an effective manner. The first step in Risk based testing is Test Planning. Potential business risks need to be recognized and Risk Strategy need to be developed.
As per practices of software testing company, Below are the things which we should take care while doing database testing.
- Validate if instance/server is accessible.
- Make sure the user is connected to the correct server (QA/Prod).
- Do not insert anything without requirement.
- Do not update anything without requirement.
- Do not delete anything without requirement.
- If update is required then use the update statement with where condition.
- Do not use a mass update, use it with where condition first.
- If delete is required then use the update statement with where condition.
- Do not use mass delete, use it with where condition first.
- Before starting, check if the internal and external database is in sync.
- Make sure that front end changes reflect in the database table(s).