Quality is delighting customers
Thanks @armate... will try to use
Do you have any answer for this?
As per practices of software testing company, following are some of the widely used tools for Accessibility testing:
1. AXE: AXE is an add-on for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
2. Screen Readers: There are n number of screen readers which are used in accessibility testing. Some of the most commonly used are below:
- NVDA: Non Visual Desktop Access is a screen reader used in accessibility testing on Firefox browser and it is a free tool.
- JAWS: Non Visual Desktop Access is a screen reader used in accessibility testing on IE browser and it is a paid tool. As it is a paid tool so obviously it is more reliable and consist of more handy features.
- Chromevox: Chromevox is a screen reader used in accessibility testing on Chrome browser and it is also a free tool.
3. Color Contrast Analyzer: Color Contrast Analyzer is a tool which works as per WCAG standards to compare color contrast ratio of the application.