Quality is delighting customers
Thanks @armate... will try to use
Do you have any answer for this?
As per practices of software testing company, following are some of the widely used tools for Accessibility testing:
1. AXE: AXE is an add-on for Chrome and Firefox browsers.
2. Screen Readers: There are n number of screen readers which are used in accessibility testing. Some of the most commonly used are below:
- NVDA: Non Visual Desktop Access is a screen reader used in accessibility testing on Firefox browser and it is a free tool.
- JAWS: Non Visual Desktop Access is a screen reader used in accessibility testing on IE browser and it is a paid tool. As it is a paid tool so obviously it is more reliable and consist of more handy features.
- Chromevox: Chromevox is a screen reader used in accessibility testing on Chrome browser and it is also a free tool.
3. Color Contrast Analyzer: Color Contrast Analyzer is a tool which works as per WCAG standards to compare color contrast ratio of the application.
Thanks for your information. Most of the software testing companies are used above mentioned tools for Accessibility testing.