Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Please suggest me the best open source usability testing tool ?

Views: 296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any one  here that send me the Above mentioned Document my ID id piyusharma2008@gmail.com

Hello,

Setting up a successful application with grate and unique user-experience is always a challenge for developers but during application testing, we can manage the overall User-experience with the help of top usability testing tools

I would love to help you. So basically there are various tools and frameworks are used for mobile app testing and before releasing the particular app, every tester should have to choose best for Android and iOS app testing tools to improve its development process.

I would love to suggest you Some of the most popular tools of mobile app UI testing:

• Selendroid
  • Testdroid
  • SeeTest
  • UI Automation
  • Calabash

For more details can you please have a look at this article, It may be helpful to you: Mobile Application Testing Tools in 2020

A bad UI may lead to poor customer experience. So, it is really important to perform usability testing before launch of a product into the market and to perform this type of testing, there are multiple good tools present for it.

These tools help to achieve the best customer experience by offering different use cases and scenarios. As per practices of cybersecurity testing, following are some of the best tools used in this domain:
1. Optimizely: It provides a user-friendly A/B testing platform that helps to track traffic statistics and conversions.
2. Usabilla: This tool allows testers to collect feedback from real users.
3. Crazyegg: It is one of the widely used, click-based usability tool which helps to track the user’s behavior on a website using mouse tracking like counting the number of clicks, tracking the time span of user remain on the application, etc.
4. TryMyUI: This is a very helpful tool as under this tool, testers get user's real time experience feedback about the website.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service