Quality is delighting customers
Here are UFT (qtp) v11.53 features released recently. Feature #3 is very important, please take a look, if you have any questions please reply to this post.
1) New UFT Look and Feel for BPT- Business Process Testing within UFT now uses the native UFT user interface. This completes UFT’s transition to a one-stop-shop product for seamless functional testing.
This enables users to create, maintain, debug, and run BPT tests together with GUI and API tests, providing a single, one-stop-shop product. Business process tests and flows are comprised of business components, which can be used to test specific parts of your application modularly. Business components include keyword GUI components, scripted GUI components, and API components. We also provide improved performance when creating and editing BPT tests in UFT.
2) Import Network Capture Data for Use in your API Test-
A great new way to expedite your API test creation and maintenance while reducing the technical complexity usually associated with SOAP protocols and schema (WSDL) usage.
By using a network capture file (compiled using a network capture program), you can create a Web Service in your API test. UFT reads the TCP information in your network capture file and creates a Web Service activity according to the information in the file. Using the network capture enables you to record the network traffic that your Web service performs instead of manually creating the activity and its properties in your test. You can reimport the network capture file each time you need the particular Web service activity in your test, making it simpler to create and maintain your test.
3) Continue Running GUI Tests on a Remote Computer after Disconnecting- Increase your automation productivity and test execution robustness by enabling UFT to run on a remote computer (with an RDP connection) even after you disconnect your computer from the RDP. You no longer need to sit and wait until the test is over before unplugging your laptop.
4) Filter Your Help Searches- Speed up your searches and more easily select the topic you need by using search filters to narrow your search instead of searching the thousands of topics included in the UFT Help.
5) Enhanced Integration with Service Virtualization- Using this integration, you can now run GUI tests as well as API tests that use virtualized services. This enables you to test your application using a service that would otherwise be inaccessible for test runs. In addition you are now able to see in the execution report the information on the virtual services that were used in the test.
6) Use the Run Results Deletion Tool Directly from the Run Results Viewer- Save time by deleting test results from tests and components stored on ALM without the need to independently connect the Run Results Deletion tool to ALM.
7) Simplified Configuration for Flex Applications and new Flex object support- are you using Flex? Flex applications are now much easier to test, because you no longer have to compile them specifically for testing. Instead, UFT 11.53 provides the UFT Flex Runtime Loader, which you can use to open most of your Flex applications for testing. We also added new Flex object methods and properties for your convenience.
8) Specify Areas to Ignore in an Insight Test Object Image- You can now improve your Insight object identification. When using Insight to recognize objects, UFT searches for objects on your screen that match a stored test object image.
In UFT 11.53 you can specify areas within the image that UFT will ignore when searching for a match. This is useful if parts of an object do not always look the same. For example, if different icons are used on different operating systems to run a certain application or if the objects includes areas with dynamic content.
9) Add GUI Synchronization Points While Recording- increase your efficiency by being able to add synchronization points while your record a test directly from the Record Toolbar, with the press of a button. This enables you to add a test step that waits for your application to synchronize before proceeding to the next step.
10) Supporting New Versions of Technologies- partial list includes: Windows 2012, Firefox 22-24, Chrome 27-30, IE10, HTML5 enhancement, .NET Framework 4.5, Citrix 6.5, PeopleSoft 9.53, Flex SDK 4.6.