Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Can some one Pls tell me exact difference between System testing ,END to End and UAT.

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Raja,

System testing is nothing but testing the whole application
which was integrated all the modules.

In system testing, there are two type of testing
1.Functionality testing
2.Non-functionality testing

Functionality testing means test whether application
functioning as per requirement or not.
In non-functionality testing, there are several types:

e.g Load, stress, performance, reliability, security,

usability,configuration, compatibility(forward & backward),
scalability etc.

End to end testing :
is similar to system testing : involves testing of a complete application environment in a situation that mimics real-world use, such as interacting with a database, using network communications, or interacting with other hardware, applications, or systems if appropriate.

UAT: [User Acceptance Testing]

Once the application is ready to be released the crucial step is User Acceptance Testing.

In this step a group representing a cross section of end users tests the application.
The user acceptance testing is done using real world scenarios and perceptions relevant to the end users.

Correct me if i m wrong ...
System Testing: Testing conducted on a complete, integrated system to evaluate the system's compliance with its specified requirements.
End to End testing: The entire project, i.e which has many integrated systems, are tested. Testing of complete application environment such as interacting with database,using network communication or interacting with other h/w & so on.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service