Quality is delighting customers
1. Tracking process.
2. The number of test cases planned to be executed per day.
3. The actual test execution per day will be captured by the test manager at the end of the day.
4. Effective calculation, management and interpretation of the defined metrics i.e. The actual test cases executed per day.
5. identify the areas of improvement depending on the interpretation of defined metrics means the test case execution falls below the goal set, we need to investigate the reason and suggest the improvement measures.
While offering the software testing services to any client you can setup and share folloiwng qa matrics:
If you get weekly plan in advance then in Daily basis you can mention
High Level (Use Xls or graph)
1. Total Tickets in Sprint ||Tickets tested till Today||Tickets tested Today||Pending tickets
To further Drill down on today's matrix you can use
Ticket tested today
Ticket ID||Ticket Status||Test case executed for this ticket||Pass||Fail||Defects
1. Total tickets this month || Tested || Pending
2 Test case created||Project or ticket ID
3. Defect regressed Verified||Reopened||Closed||Invalid/CNA||Duplicate
4. Defects reported P0|P1|P2
Let me know if a can help with any other details.