Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Tell me the open source tool for test management tool and functional testing tool for Mobile application testing.

Tell me the open source tool for test management tool and functional testing tool for Mobile application testing.

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not clear on the question. Are you asking that test management tool for mobile application testing is different than that for any other application type?

You can use any test management tool that is available in the market like TestLink or QualityCentre to manage test cases for mobile app testing as well. For automation you might need to do more reasearch. There is no tool in the market that can guarantee this for mobile world as of now. Still you can have a look at T-Robot.
Thanks Vipas,

I am asking a free open source test management tool which help to create/manage the testplan , testcases and all store all history of execution as such similar to TestDirector or Quality center.

And i also want to some tool which do mobile application testing because i have got the opportunity to do work in mobile application testing domain to test social networking site.
Previous i was work in Travel Domain.

Please suggest me the test management and functional testing tool.
Testcase management - testlink
Functional testing - Actually none. You might want to try T-Robot
thanks Vipas
Hi Vipas, Can u please tell me how can i install test link ?

Hello,

Looking to know “which automation tool is in demand in 2020”? Here is the list of top 10 automation tools that are used by top automation testing companies to automate their software testing process.

• Selenium
  • Appium
  • Katalon Studio
  • Cucumber
  • HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
  • SoapUI
  • TestComplete
  • Worksout
  • IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT)
  • Telerik Test Studio

If you want to explore this topic, please visit here: Best Automation Testing Tools

Hi,

In quality assurance company, open source Test Case management tool available in market are as follows:

• Testopia

Testopia is an extension for Bugzilla that allows for basic test case management.

• qaManager

qaManager is a free test case management web-based tool. It is an application for managing both testing projects and testing teams.

• TestLink

TestLink is a great free alternative to using spreadsheets for test case management or paying for a service.

• TestMaster

TestMaster is a web-based tool born from the need to report on which test cases are complete/incomplete

• Kiwi TCMS

It has a very good variety of features in terms of managing test cases. Also Kiwi TCMS provides an API, for good user access controls along with some basic reporting.

Functional testing tools available in market for mobile applications are as follows:

• Appium

Appium supports Chrome app on Android and Safari on iOS, it is a quality cross-platform automation tool for native, hybrid, and mobile apps.

• Robotium

Robotium is a perfect tool for writing powerful black box test cases to test Android apps

• TestComplete

This tool fits for iOS and Android app testing, helps to create and run UI tests for hybrid or local mobile apps.

• MonkeyTalk

This tool contains three components: IDE, Agent, and scripts. IDE helps to record and playback the test scripts; Agent is a library to add and start testing, scripts help to check the functionality of an app.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service