Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

How & when to do Sanity testing in your project? Please give live example. How it differ to Regression testing.?

Hi,

How & when to do Sanity testing in your project? Please give live example. How it differ to Regression testing.?

Views: 6999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Mitual  you are right in saying that  as per ISTQB and other certification bodies there is no difference between smoke and sanity ..   but at the same time some of the books , Org etc do differentiate them...     anyway coming to Regression testing :---   I would like to interrupt you .. Regression is not only done after functional change .. You forgot to mention that even if the Environment changes we go for Regression ...

yes...in short, any changes applied in your build requires one round of regression to ensure the stability of existing working product.

Thank You.

Hi Mitul,

good explanation but  can we say to interviewer both are same & we can give reference of ISTQB etc. ?

Please reply.

thanks

yes...you can say in the same manner i stated above. if the interviewer want to confuse you more, will take you into more depth else would jump to next question.

Thank You.

Hi,

Thanks dear.

hi hitesh can send the insurance project to me to my mail id k.kirankattaboyena@gmail.com

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service