Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Please suggest any good book for Quality Center which covers both for freshers and experienced?

Hi Friends,

Please suggest any good book for Quality Center which covers both for freshers and experienced......

Views: 1342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ankireddy,

If you dont mind can you please send to my mail id: venkataarun.dontha@hotmail.com

please send me also a book on my id gaurav.malik87@gmail.com

thankful  to  all.

Hi Anki Reddy,

Could u please share the document to my mail id: venkataarun.dontha@hotmail.com

Hi....

Can u please forward the document(QC) to me too pleaseeee..my mailid:sirisha131.malladi@gmail.com

Thank u in advance...

Regards,

Sirisha

Hello Swarupa,

The good meterial the QC help pdf file in from we learn more and it is helpful for below freshers/experience

for any questions on QTP/QC u can reach me @ramesh16j@gmail.com

Regards,

Ramesh

Hi Swarupa

If you are a beginner in QC go thru the Quality center pdf documentation and practice each content that way you will learn & gain lot of knowledge.

go thru this videos they are very useful....... http://www.guru99.com/quality-center-tutorials.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Suma.

hi i have one wonderful hp training doc for QC. please send me your mailid...to ..............  amvtimes@gmail.com

visit this website for all your software testing books : www.softwaretestingbooks.tk

Thanks

Mohan

Hello Friends...

It will be good if you attached the document to this discussion instead of sending to individual mail ids.

Thanks,

Ranjeet

Hi,

Please look into the following link... check if this is useful to you..

http://shrivv.com/Technicle/QA_HP_Tutorial.pdf

Hi priya,,, 

Thank's for the link ,,,

QC help file is good for learning

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service