Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

I am seeking the answer. Please help.....

1. There is a web table with two columns. First column contains the name and second having an image link, based on some conduction. For some row image doesn't exists.
    How would we calculate the total row that doesn't have image in the second columns.

2. How would we compare the username value using the regular expression.
    like : str1
            str233
            strw121212

3. There is a web page with some text box. How does we calculate the left side text box of the page?

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Question #1: Below code gets the row count of the cells which doesn't have image in a table. This is a sample script and you need to modify it according to your application.

Dim RowCnt, RowCntWithNoImage
RowCntWithNoImage = 0
RowCnt = Browser("Google").Page("Google").WebTable("TableName").GetROProperty("Rows")
For i = 1 to RowCnt
If NOT(Browser("Google").Page("Google").WebTable("TableName").ChildItem(i, 2, "Image", 0).Exist(5)) Then
RowCntWithNoImage = RowCntWithNoImage + 1
End If
Next

Question #3: Can you explain in detail?
Ya. Thanks for the reply of my first question.....
Can you tell me the web site name for web table where i can explore more web table methods.....?

for 3rd question i have attached the screen shoot.
i would like the count of the left and right side text box separately....
Attachments:
For 3rd question, please check the abs_X and abs_Y properties of all text boxes then you will get a good sol.
For 3rd question, please check the abs_X and abs_Y properties of all text boxes then you will get a good sol.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service