Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Quality Testing Magazine brings latest & innovative QA trends to the Software Testing Community.

The aim of magazine is to provide vision in Software Testing by rolling up views from the different people in the world.

This is the great opportunity for all QT Members to publish different articles in the magazine. The articles included will be real testing from testers both known and unknown in the testing world.

You can also publish your Testing Puzzles, Testing Crossword, Testing Jokes and Testing Quotes; it will be good to know every one.

The first edition will be out at the end of January 2010. After that it is anticipated that the magazine will be quarterly depending on the popularity.

Instructions:
- QT will not be paid for your Articles. In future we may allocate little amount.
- QT have rights to edit article information, for any grammatical mistakes or any incorrect data
- If any online references is referenced like book then do quote and mention at the end of an article
- Article owner details (name and working for) will be posted in the magazine
- The Magazine is FREE for download.

How to submit my Article?
Interested in submitting an Article, please follow the below mentioned instructions:
- Mention your Full Name, Company name, Designation, Experience in software testing (no. of years) and brief introduction about your self
- Article Title and Sub Title (100 characters)
- Article information (2000 characters)

How to submit my Testing Jokes / Testing Puzzles / Testing Crossword / Testing Quotes?
Interested in submitting Testing Jokes / Testing Puzzles / Testing Crossword / Testing Quotes please follow the below mentioned instructions:
- Mention your Full Name, Company name, Designation, Experience in software testing (no. of years) and brief introduction about your self.
- Title / Sub Title (50 characters)
- Information about Testing Puzzles / Testing Crossword / Testing Jokes / Testing Quotes

Last date for submit Testing Article / Testing Puzzles / Testing Crossword / Testing Jokes / Testing Quotes for QT Magazine is 15th December 2009.

Submit your Testing Article / Testing Puzzles / Testing Crossword / Testing Jokes / Testing Quotes for QT Magazine; please send an email to magazine@qualitytesting.info

Also convey us your opinion about magazine contents, queries to us on the same email id.

Views: 487

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Great News. Waiting ...
from where can i download this magazine?
send me the link.

Thanks,
Vinay S
Excited...! :-)

Hi All ,

Can any one plz tell me how to get the Quality Testing Magazine

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement