Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Please suggest me an open source automation tool which support both WEB and Standalone Applications.

Dear Friends,

Both WEB and Standalone Applications are Developed using '.Net 'and 'SQL' Database.

Requirement is Web application configurations are made from Standalone Applications.

Please suggest me an Open source tool which suites to my requirement.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Views: 624

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good automation tool for web applications is Selenium..i dont know about Standalone applications...

Thanks,

Naga

http://www.testerinyou.blogspot.com

Hello ,
as per your requirement "Selenium" is suitable and its open source. try to look into selenium.

Thanks,
M.sitaramireddy,
maram.apps@gmail.com

Tell me

How to use Selenium for stand alone application

If you are using Visual Studio 2010 for your application development then you can use Coded UI framework which comes along with VS 2010 premium/ultimate. It can be used to automate windows and web application.(but supports only IE and Firefox browsers). provides record and playback option and generates code automatically. But you need to be c# programmer to customize the automation code.

Hi Anand,

Thanks for your valid Inputs... i will be in touch with u....

I appriciate your motivation view.... all the best...

---Kiran K.

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your valid Inputs... i will be in touch with u.... Please provide me if u have any more inputs on Selenium as i am new to this tool.

thanks and all the best...

---Kiran K.

Hello ,

As per your requirement "Selenium" is suitable and its open source. Please try out this..

If I will got any more option, will let you know..

Thanks,

Gaurav

If I am not wrong selenium is not used for stand alone application

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your valid Inputs... i will be in touch with u.... Please provide me if u have any more inputs on Selenium i am new to this tool.

I appriciate your motivation view.... all the best...

---Kiran K.

Selenium is proven Opensource tool, however it will support only Web based application. compatibility with both technologies is mush I think you'll have to look at Commercial solutions.

Regards,

Sudhir Patil

www.Qualitiasoft.com

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service