Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Please Help me about SCRUM process work flow. It needs very urgent.

Please Help me about SCRUM process work flow. It needs very urgent.

Views: 545

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scrum is an Agile framework for development. So basically what a scrum is ?   An Agile team has a meeting which is called a scrum.This meeting is of about 15mins and the  basic purpose of the scrum or this meeting is to discuss the following “What did you do yesterday?” 
“What will you do today?” 
“Are there any roadblocks or anything impeding your progress?”

The above is discussed for each agile team member.

Thanks. for your reply.

Dear Satnam, Can we use this Scrum framework for QA process also. In my company we are presently using Agile methodology, but not in a full fledge way and now we are thinking to establish a process specially for QA. So, is it good to use Scrum or is their any other process should be used for better results. Plz suggest..

-Regards, Sateesh

Refer the following link, has complete info on Scrum methodology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(development)

There is an article series on SCRUM in 1st 4 issues of Tea-time with Testers Magazine. Check it out. Start to end... you'll get everything about SCRUM their. 

Tea-time with Testers - Feb/March/April - 2011 issues 

Hi Sujay,

SCRUM is one of the agile methodology.SCRUM team is nothing but Self-organising, cross-functional with no pre-determined roles.Team size may be 7+/- 2  including the scrum master and product owner.Everyone should attend the scrum call on a particular time on a daily basis and

Each team member answers 3 questions:

What did I do in last 24 hours?

What will I do in next 24 hours?

What is blocking my work ?

MaX duration of scrum call should be 15 mins.Scrum master will attend the scrum of scrum on alternate days and will update the project manager about his team status and inform the impediments of his team.By the end of sprint (2 weeks duration),demo should be given to the product owner,to confirm,whether they have developed and tested the right thing.After that sprint retrospective will be there to discuss, what needs to be improved,what are the difficulties faced in the last sprint,and what are the positives of the last sprint.

Refer the below link for QA procees in SCRUM

http://evilword.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/qa_in_scrum/

Hi i also Worked in Agile Methodology

can u any 1 please explain Detail level about Scrum and Sprint

Scrum is an iterative and incremental agile software development method for managing software projects and product or application development.

Core roles

The core roles are those committed to the project in the Scrum process—they are the ones producing the product (objective of the project). They represent the scrum team.

Product Owner
The Product Owner represents the stakeholders and is the voice of the customer. He or she is accountable for ensuring that the team delivers value to the business. The Product Owner writes customer-centric items (typically user stories), prioritizes them, and adds them to the product backlog. Scrum teams should have one Product Owner, and while they may also be a member of the development team, it is recommended that this role not be combined with that of Scrum Master.[9]
Development Team
The Development Team is responsible for delivering potentially shippable product increments at the end of each Sprint. A Development Team is made up of 3–9 people with cross-functional skills who do the actual work (analyse, design, develop, test, technical communication, document, etc.). The Development Team in Scrum is self-organizing, even though they may interface with project management organizations (PMOs).
Scrum Master
Scrum is facilitated by a Scrum Master, sometimes written as ScrumMaster, who is accountable for removing impediments to the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal/deliverables. The Scrum Master is not the team leader, but acts as a buffer between the team and any distracting influences. The Scrum Master ensures that the Scrum process is used as intended. The Scrum Master is the enforcer of rules. A key part of the Scrum Master’s role is to protect the Development Team and keep it focused on the tasks at hand. The role has also been referred to as a servant-leader to reinforce these dual perspectives.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service