Quality is delighting customers
As per software testing services, you can follow the below mentioned steps for testing a stored procedure:
1. Firstly you should go through the requirements fulfilled by the stored procedure.
2. Ensure that the indexes, deletions, joins and update are correct in comparison with tables modified by stored procedure.
3. Verify the expected responses for different type/set of input parameters, calling procedure name and calling parameters.
4. Execute the stored procedure with different database client programs like MySQL, Query Analyzer, etc.
5. Re-execute the available existing procedures and verify them with different parameters, and verify the responses against expected values.