I have an opening with RBS Chennai , If any boday is interested for that so please renert back with updated resume.
I am sending the JD: go through it and let me know fast.........
Purpose of the Role: Why does this job/ role exist, what value does it add?
• In CMWM we are involved in end to end delivery of various regulatory, mandatory or Business driven Projects which covers the overall lifecycle starting from Requirement gathering, Estimation, Design, Development, System Testing, UAT and Implementation. This role is to technically lead the testing team and End-to-End testing for application / systems.
Organisation Chart: Where does the job / role fit in the organisation? What is the reporting line 2 levels above and 1 level below (where appropriate) the job /role?
Activities: What does the jobholder have to do?
• Individually contributing to testing by preparing and getting agreement on designs and architecture, leading reviews and taking part in test execution
• Providing technical leadership by taking end to end ownership of all technical aspects of testing including monitoring output of others ,implementing testing best practices, give inputs to test plans & estimates, understanding business domain , development of test conditions and test cases
• Producing high quality deliverables resulting in high customer satisfaction scores
• Testing Estimation
• Test Strategy, Test planning and execution
• Spot automation opportunities and lead automation initiatives in testing
• Knowledge Management
• To enhance technical capability of testing area by providing mentoring and coaching of individuals
• Taking technical interviews for hiring technically talented and capable individuals
Key deliverables: What are the key outcomes and what does the jobholder have to produce (objectives)?
• Test Strategy & Test Planning documents.
Scope of Role: What decision is the job/ role responsible for?
• Testing Estimation inputs , mentoring team members technically
• Managing testing and testing teams based out of TS premises along with execution / Coordination of fixed price engagements awarded to any supplier
• Technology independent Testing process across listed activities
People Management: What are the key responsibilities of the job/ role?
Financial Management: What are the key responsibilities of the job/ role?
Essential Experience: What previous experience is required to do this job/role?
• 6 -8+ years of experience in Software Development mostly in Software Testing
• Good experience of manual / automated testing throughout the testing life cycle (test plan creation, test case development/review, test execution, defect logging/reporting including metrics, Requirements Traceability Matrix, defect tracking and resolution)
• Excellent Problem solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills Desirable:
• Experience of delivering projects in financial services industry
• Experience of testing applications developed in various technologies (host, off-host)
Qualifications: What training or qualifications are required to do the job/role?
• BE / B Tech / MCA from good college / university Desirable:
• Certification in Testing
Technical Competence: What are the specific skills/ style and abilities required of the job/ role?
• Ability to understand Functional Requirements and Design Documents.
• Excellent understanding of SDLC
• Expertise in specialised testing tools as QTP, Load Runner, Win Runner and test director for test planning and defect management automation testing tool QTP etc Desirable:
• Experience of automation testing tool Load Runner