Quality is delighting customers
Send resume to email@example.com
Sapient is hiring Manual Testers across levels.
We are looking for immediate joiners.
Also confirm your availability for coming Saturday also.
Please send in your updated CV with following details ASAP:
Total Work Exp:
Exp in Manual Testing:
Exp in Financial/Banking/Insurance Domain:
Open to relocate to Bangalore/Gurgaon: Yes/ No
Reason for Relocation:
Sapient Global Markets, a division of Sapient, is a leading provider of services to today's evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing.
Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, including Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, Calgary, Toronto, London, Amsterdam, Dsseldorf, Geneva, Munich, Zurich, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida, India.
Please visit http://www.sapient.com/ to know more about Sapient.
Position : Senior Associate - Manual QA Testing
Job Location: Gurgaon and Bangalore
The main responsibilities for this position are to work independently on the complex scenarios; end-to-end and integration testing; manage a small team and mentor people on the team.
Key Responsibility Areas:
Testing Strategy & Management
* Define test strategies for low complexity applications with minimal guidance from test lead
* Understand the business need and give independent inputs on the testing strategy for a small team
* Create and implement basic test processes for a small track by applying best practices and lessons learnt
* Articulate the activities involved in assessing the client test landscape by referring to the existing test assessment artifacts in the testing repository
* Create categorized test assessment interview questions and other test assessment artifacts
* Participate in the test assessment workshop as a note taker
Implement the functional testing automation tools knowledge in the project
* Use tools knowledge for compilation and debugging techniques
* Create and debug automation code with programming language syntax statements, exception handling, data structures, and built in libraries
*Estimate daily testing tasks for a low complexity project with guidance from track lead
*Give inputs on estimation of tasks broken down to different sections
*Take Sapient Approach training for scope management and estimation
Test Planning and Execution
* Create a test execution plan / strategy for a low - medium complexity application with minimal guidance from test lead
* Analyse the critical requirements of a medium complexity application and be able to create high level scenarios with minimal guidance from the test lead
* Create low level test cases from high level test cases with minimal guidance from test lead
* Create end to end test scripts with guidance from test lead
* Give oversight to a small team during test case creation and execution and ensures that team is adhering to processes
* Test critical functionality of the application by applying different techniques of free form testing
* Log different types of defects including security, usability ,UI, database related defects
* Implement defect management tools and their common functionalities
* Report the test execution status by including the key data points
* Create and articulate the defect lifecycle process with guidance from test lead
* Fetch reports from the defect logging and tracking tools with guidance from test lead
* Articulate and enforce the processes to be followed in the team
*Work on at least one of the automation tools(QTP ,Silk, Selenium, Watir), performance tools (Load Runner, Web load) and defect management tools (Test Director, Quality Centre)using their basic and advance features
*Appear and get certified in at least one defect management , test management and automation tool
Create and compile reports for client with guidance from manager
* Participate in client workshops as note taker
* Identify and manage risks by tracking them in the risks tracker