Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

<mock test doubt>which of the following statements are true?

23 which of the following statements are true?
a. Faults in program specifications are the most expensive to fix.
b. Faults in code are the most expensive to fix.
c. Faults in requirements are the most expensive to fix
d. Faults in designs are the most expensive to fix.

answer was given as :c

but i think option b is correct..

Views: 1538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Coding errors are usually relatively cheap to correct; design errors are more expensive as they may involve rewriting several program components. Requirement errors are most expensive to repair because of the extensive redesign that may be necessary.
hi,

i think answer is c because if fault in requirement then it is not be seen in design and coding and as by tester also not seen then fault and we deliver the product to the client. So as per my view C is correct answer............if m wrong please correct me..........enjoy Testing!!! TC GOD BLESS U ALLLLLLL

Thanks & Regards
Kapil kapildevkapoor@gmail.com

+919326814689
According to me [ B.Faults in code are the most expensive to fix.] is correct answer, because how later we fix the fault that much it become Expensive and in these four option "Coding" is the last stage. Program specification,Requirement and Design all of these are early stage then 'Code'. So statement "Faults in code are the most expensive to fix." seems to be True.

hi friends...

thanks for responding ....

I  agree with kamal,as fixing the bug in the later stages is expensive...but the right answer was given as "b"..option...so can any1 explain me in this regard...

Coding errors are usually relatively cheap to correct; design errors are more expensive as they may involve rewriting several program components. Requirement errors are most expensive to repair because of the extensive redesign that may be necessary.
@pallavipriya: whts the issue here as u r saying "b" is correct answer and me too saying the same ..!!!!

Hi,

I hope C is correct .project starts from the Requirement phase, if the requirement is wrong, how will you proceed to further phase? if u find fault in code it  comes to know  by testing , you can fix it later on .so C should be the correct answer

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2020   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service