Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Hello,

I hope it's okay to post this here. We are looking for beta testers for our upcoming test case management software TestRail. TestRail is intended to help software development teams and quality assurance departments manage test cases, track test results and organize software testing efforts. You can read the first details on our new tool and view the first screenshot on our website. If you are interested in taking a look at TestRail, please add yourself to the beta list on the site.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Dennis

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dennis,

My name is Fuad Mak , I am Co Founder and test Architect @ SQA Solution, We are interested in beta testing your test management tool
Hi Dennis,

I am interested in beta testing your test management tool, Please add my name in your list.

Thanks,
Vara Prasad
Hello,

Thanks guys, we are looking forward to your beta feedback once the beta is out. Could you please add yourself to the list on the site (the box that says 'Get notified when TestRail becomes available'):

http://www.gurock.com/testrail/

Thanks!

Regards,
Dennis

Hello, Can you please connect with team Testrig Technologies as a top android app testing Services providers they work for beta testing from more than 5+ years. They have the experience to use below-listed tools...

Top Beta Testing Tool used by Team Testrig

• Usersnap - Customer Feedback & Visual Bug Tracking
  • TryMyUI
  • Prefinery
  • Validately
  • WebEngage

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement