Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Hi all testers...

Besides doing discussions on testing lets explore a software i provided with this.Now all of you need to download it (size 1.05 MB) .After that just open it and find as many as defects/bugs/errors starting from installation to usability..Lets check who find most critical defects.

I have also attached installation file if any case link is not working.

Views: 189

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Pl tell me testing environment,so that easy to testing.
@ Gopi, thanks for asking this question,which i forgot to write.You can have any one of your own resources. (Windows , Linux,Mac etc operating systems)
(browsers like IE , chrome , Firefox etc)
Test environment setup in client side.
Hi,

Can u provide clear information how to launch the application what other platforms,technologies knowledge is needed ...........

Regards
Swarupa
Hi Swarupa ,
You can just try to explore software in your environment this time you are on PC.Hope you will find the maximum bugs.
Following areas where this software has some lower values ...
If we start this software from Start-> 7 Zip --> & zip file manager next time
o Expected :- By default software should display “My Computer” path in the list when user start the operation.
o Actual:- When user open this software from Start 7 Zip  & zip file manager next time (After closed

Please let me know the exact requirement as this becomes part of assumption :)
successfully last operation), application displays/ listed out last used path or location.
Good Reply Sarang..

It can be called as Bug or it may be plus point of a software... Thanks for raising the issue.Hope you will find other important issues also.

Regards,
Riyaj
can you please elaborate more in terms of plus point for the following issue

• If we start this software from Start-> 7 Zip --> & zip file manager next time
o Expected :- By default software should display “My Computer” path in the list when user start the operation.
o Actual:- When user open this software from Start 7 Zip  & zip file manager next time (After closed successfully last operation), application displays/ listed out last used path or location.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service