Quality is delighting customers
prepare data set for a password field
maximum lenth 6 character
1st n 2nd value should be numeric value
3rd n 4th value should be alphabets
5th n 6th should be special character(accept % n #)
3rd and 4th value can not be A ,B,C,D
friends give me solution of this question
Positive Data : 99qs@#
Negative: qs@@77 varies depending on your permuations and then combinations.
Boundary value : 999qs^%, 99qs%$&,
ECP: JHfgjF, 564564, $^$%&%
I Wonder IF a Text field can accept 1st digit as a NUMERIC, which is againt the identifier law in programming. Not sure how Developers will code.
hiii Abu...thanx for reply
i cant understand BVA n ECP???
For the above scenario, thinking the possibilities using BVA and ECP
First you need to test the valid ECP's like
like the above examples you can create the as many valid ECP's
Next test for invalid ECP's
Like this you can create invalid ECP's
According to your scenario, valid and invalid combinations will be more complex and lengthy.
I think we cannot apply BVA testing for this scenario. Correct me if I'm wrong.
1) Input password as = 6abcde (ie number first)
2) Input password as = abcde8 (ie character first)
3) Input password as = 123456 (all numbers)
4) Input password as = abcdef (all characters)
5) Input password less than 6 digit
6) Input password greater than 6 digits
7) Input password as special characters
8) Input password in CAPITAL ie uppercase
9) Input password including space
10) (SPACE) followed by alphabets /numerical /alphanumerical/