Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Am 2008 mca passed out .I dont have a real time exp on testing i have learn testing in hyd.i want to keep 3+ years o exp on testing & my  problem is how to keep a project inmy cv as of an exp person?? all of my frnds wil say they will fwd some resumes copy from dat and paste it 2 ur cv.but i think it will not work in interviews due 2 i dont have minimal knowledge on those projects??  some will dont keep domain based projects & some will say keep  normal basic web application related projects...Believe it or not i wasted 2 years of time for this thing..

suggest me how 2 keep or search ?

Views: 2098

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EF57D683864A

Use above link to register and we can discuss further.

Also send above link to your friends who are interested.

Dear Subhu

Do u have real time exp? What kind of experience do u have? What is your knowledge strength?

I need to know all the thing .. becoz i don't want to waste 1 hour with you.  

Are u doing this type of thing for your advertisement. Sorry don't mind.

If u really want to help other people to get a job, than its great . BUT ... if u do for making money than ... sorry ... but ... this website providing online paying course.

If i wrong .. forgive me ... But reply must .. not only me .... to every body... who want to join with u on 21st

thanks a lot for wasting ur time to read my bad English

Tanuj

Hello tanuj,

Please Dont Use hard words in this forum.

Hi Tanuj,

I can understand where you are coming from.  This is about me:

I have done MCA and started my career as a Jr. Programmer in 1998 and used to write code in VC++.
I got opportunity in 2002 as a Software Test Engineer.
So far I have 12 years of experience and currently working as a QA Manager.
I worked in USA during 2005 to 2011 for various clients and played different roles including Sr. Consultant, Test Automation Architect.
I have good knowledge in HP Suite, Microsoft Suite (VSTS Coded UI & Load), Oracle Suite, Silk Suite.
Apart from these I know Selenium, JMeter, STIQ, FitNesse open source tools.
Good in Capital Markets (Asset management, Trade & Risk Management), Private Banking, Financial, Insurance domains.
Good in Murex, Endur applications.
Expert in framework designing using QTP, VSTS Coded UI, Oracle Open Script and Borland Silk Test.
Implemented customized recovery system, power debugging, global poll out time, cross browser testing in my framework.
I worked for Citigroup, WaMu, SCE, Blackbaud when i was in USA (almost 6 years)
I worked for HDFC, NBS Bank, Microsoft in India (almost 5 years)
If you still have any questions please add me as your friend and send message in this forum.
Thanks
Subbu.

Hi,

I want to learn QTP. Please help me.

Thanks,

Anshuman Jha

hi that's good,iam also learning the same,if u want i will send a document to u,just read that and at the same time u download QTP and install it and practice.U will get somany doubts dontworry,feel free to ask me.

hi subbu,

i need some questions that wud b in director round?

i am dipti and i am passed out in the year 2009 after that i worked 1 year in testing but that is not actual testing after 1 year i left that company and i am working in nonit and now i want testing job but i dont have real time  experience and even i dont have project to mention in my resume can anyone give me suggestion what i have to do and my emil id is diptimayeebhadra@gmail.com

Thanks&regards

dipti

Hi Everyone,

First and foremost thanks to Subbu Sir..what ever he has stated only a person with great moral values can do that.
Anand you need not to show fake experience,start from root level and proceed step by step it'll take sometime but this is the only preferred way to achieve your goal.
People are here to help you as Subbu sir has already taken an initiative in this regard.
Again I'm re-iterating the words of Subbu sir,

If you learn any automation tool then please learn in depth.  If you have any questions I can clarify.

If you still need any training I can give you.  I don't need money surely :)  All the best.
Stay Blessed.

Regards
Atulya Krishna Mishra
Times Group

Hi Anand,

I have seen ur post luk being a QA professional i never recommend u for any kinda of fake exp...but i will suggest you there are few institute in ameerpet like inet solv frm where u can learn the live project. with good environment

Or if can do your testing from stc technologies visakhapatnam thn they would really help ..bcos i did n n its best

Well Said Siddiq and one should always be prepare for the war..... :)

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service