Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

How to install mantis(Bug Tracking Tool)? From Where to download it? Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!

How to install manties(Bug Tracking Tool)? From Where to download it? Please Help me!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to install it but am getting a error 

"Error
MySQL said:
#1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localho
st' (using password: NO)"

"Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server."

Please find the Below Attachments

Thanks in Advance

Chethan

Views: 1174

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi vivek,

I tried this video.. but still am not able to install it.. i tried to install the software exactly in the video.. i think the problem is in XAMPP. While installing XAMPP am getting the message as "My SQL installed failed" and "Apache installed failed" after tht am getting the message as XAMPP sucessfully installed. Please Help

Thanks & regards

Chethan

use wamp installer. its an exe that will setup all (apache, mysql and php)

Hi Shailesh,

I installed wamp installer. But How to install mantis after tht.. I mean what is the procedure.? Please help!!!!!!!!!!

i think you have to set password for your user...once you set the password then it should work.

I faced same problem while configuring 'TEST LINK'. 

Try with this i am sure you can sole your prob..

I dint get you.. Actually where to set the password for the User (Which user)? can you please brief the procedure?

As of now whn i open the WAMP server i am getting a Window called "Visual Studio Just In Time Debugger".

Regards

Chethan

Do you have IIS also installed in your machine? if so then yu have to change port number for apache server. You can change it from httpd.conf file.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service