Quality is delighting customers
The value of a tester is in how he or she learns about the application’s behavior in a variety of settings to expose any possible problems and report them back to the team.
It’s important to remember that there is no such thing as perfect software, but with an appropriate testing strategy, you can reach your desired threshold for quality without breaking your budget.
A team of software testers has to fit the office culture you have. For that, you can follow the following steps for a successful hire:
1. Evaluate Your Stakeholders
2. Evaluate Your Company’s Methodology
3. Target Community Events And Testing Conferences
4. Gathering Potential Options Online
5. Ask Questions About The Procedure They Follow
6. Test The Testers
7. Evaluate Teamwork of the Testers
software testing services