Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Hi i am using selenium and as i am testing on Https site it asking me for certificate every time when i start my testing . I used one addon of firefox to bypass the certificate query every time but as the browser showing its an untrusted certificate nothing is happening is there any other way to bypass this issue waiting for comments

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am waiting for answer to this question, can any one reply to this question please.

Hi we have a solution for this by using profile concept.

Create a fire fox profile and accept all certificates for that profile and the launch the RC on that profile.

Steps to create profile:-

http://girliemangalo.wordpress.com/2009/02/05/creating-firefox-prof...

Command to  launch RC on Profile:-

java -jar selenium-server.jar -firefoxprofiletemplate  <folder path where you created for profile>

Every time when ever you launch the RC it will open the firefox by using the profile which you accepts all certificates.

I used the above steps as described and after running command line it successfully implemented all the things but still its showing me the same problem

"This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to ##############.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified."  Now what to do 

I am also facing the same issue, can any one give me correct answer.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service