Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

Is there any one have of the softcopy of the book "How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services"

Views: 5269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please send a copy of "How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services" nick yahoo:cucquynhob@yahoo.com
thank you very much!
Pls send a copy of "How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services"
to maan.test@gmail.com
thank you very much!
hi,
Please also send me softcopy of the book on purvee.vora@indiatimes.com

Thanks in advance..

WR,
Purvee
Hi..

Can I also get the soft copy of this book?

More you share, more you get..
KHUSIYAN BAATNE SE BADHTA HAI :)

Thanks in advance,
Bajrang
Hi BRAT,
could u pls send me the copy of How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services" thks TC GOD BLESS U ALLLLLLLLLLLL
Pls send me one copy
mcajomon@gmail.com
Hi,

Every one wants it, Please share it here...so you need not to bother.

Thanks.
Dear All,

You can try latest version of WebGoat 5.2 to find out vulnerabilities in Web application. It describes all the information about OWASP (Open Web Application Security Projects) vulnerability classes.

WebGoat is an open source tool. You can test Cross site scription, SQL injection, DOS attack, Ajax Security, Authentication Flaws, Hidden Field manipulation, Session flaws, cookies hijacking etc........

If you need any help on Web Application Security please reply back with your queries.

Regards,
~Vishal

Hi Vishal,

Can you send me tutorials of WebGoat....I want to know more about it...I couldnt find much even after searching in google.

ambatvipu87@gmail.com

please send me the copy of the book "how to break the web appln." my id is
er.sunithareddy@gmail.com
I never heard any kind of book for breaking web application security and which gives all the information needed. According to me OWASP is best for it. You will get good documentation about it and also you can try it your own using WebGoat developed by OWASP.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service