Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

Is there any one have of the softcopy of the book "How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services"

Views: 5270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if anyone having the soft copy then kindly email to ce.hardikdave@gmail.com

Thanks

Hardik

Hi Deo Brat Singh,

Please send me too the softcopy of -->How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services"

Pls send me to bodigesrinivas@gmail.com

Hi Deo Brat Singh,

Please send me too the softcopy of -->How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services"

rajaeandrav@gmail.com

Hi BRAT

Please send me the soft copy of this book to shakeelahamed.h@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi ILIAZ ,

did u got the book ? If YES, plz forward a copy to my email id please ' rsrajez@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance

Rajesh.R

Hi, Can any one send me the soft copy, sandeepkumar54@gmail.com

Regards Sandeep

Hi All,

Can any send the copy to my email id plz ' rsrajez@gmail.com '

Thanks in Advance ;

Regards,

Rajesh.R

Hi,

Please mail the soft copy to my id: gauravkohli2005@gmail.com

The book that every tester want: "How to break web software" Chk out the following link and download it for free.... After download, right click on it >Go to properties > click on the unlock button.

http://www.pdfbook.co.ke/details.php?title=How%20to%20Break%20Web%2...

please send me also softcopy on prashant.shrivastava@techmahindra.com

Please send me a copy on cancerian_87@yahoo.com

It’s as certain as death and taxes: hackers will mercilessly attack your Web sites, applications, and services. If you’re vulnerable, you’d better discover these attacks yourself, before the black hats do. Now, there’s a definitive, hands-on guide to security-testing any Web-based software: How to Break Web Software. Companion CD contains full source code for one testing tool you can modify and extend, free Web security testing tools, and complete code from a flawed Web site designed to give you hands-on practice in identifying security holes. This chapter contains a series of attacks dealing with the concept of state, or the ability to remember information as a user travels from page to page within a site.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service