Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services

Is there any one have of the softcopy of the book "How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services"

Views: 5357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Iliaz,

Kindly send the soft copy of "how to break web software"

Bye,

Priyanka

plkiran@gmail.com
my email id is seesapnashukl@gmail.com please send me book for How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services"on my mail.

Hi Deo,

Can you send the copy of the book "How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services" to me at  ambatvipu87@gmail.com

Thanks

Ambat Vipin

Please semd me the soft copy at snehasish.career@gmail.com.
Kindly sent one copy to me also on my mail id:amit.jstomer@gmail.com.....
Hi Deo,
Warm regards!!! Would you please send me the softcopy - "How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services" to my email - ik61635@gmail.com please

Regards,
Pradeep
Could u please send me too the softcopy of -->How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services"

HI iliaz,

Please semd me the soft copy at faroz.slm@gmail.com.

Hi,

ILIAZ

I m working as website tester can u able to give me --> how to break web software : functional and security testng

my mail id is kapadia.yamini@gmail.com

Hi, can you send the copy of the book "How to Break Web Software: Functional and Security Testing of Web Applications and Web Services" to me at kjdeepu10@gmail.com

Hi Deo,

Please send it to me too.

amitkanak@gmail.com

Thanks in adv

Amit

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by