Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Free tools to check the broken links for the whole website

Hi Testers,

Is there any free tools to check the broken links for the whole website. Please tell me details.

Thanks,
Snehasish

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try Xenu.. Opensource
Hi Snehasish, try "ping" Firefox addon to check the information of all links. I think it is good i am using this from last one year friend.

Thanks Raja,

I have installed the Addon "Pinger" for Mozilla. But i m not getting from where i will get the option for starting the Pinger as there is no option Pinger in drop down for Tools.Please help me out

Regards,

Snehasish

Hi Snehasish,
just right click on the webpage (in which page you want to test broken links), you can find ping icon and click on that you will get results. check the below screen shots for reference.
Attachments:
Thanks Raja............. Its working
Welcome Snehasish
xenu's link sleuth
Xenu is good

Hi guys

I have installed Xenu.......But every time i am getting timed out and i have to automate again by pressing Ctrl+r. Again i m not getting whether it is giving correct results or not as it is showing "error code: 12002 (timeout), linked from page(s)" "error code: 12017 (cancelled / timeout), linked from page(s): "

in every pages. I m not getting what does this mean. Please tell me.

THANKS,

Snehasish

Hi Snehasish ,

Use "Link Checker" Add on to find out the broken links.

Regards,

Seshendra.

Hi Seshendra,

You havent mentioned Add on for which Browser???? Please mention which Browser...........

Regards,

Snehasish

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service