Quality is delighting customers
I wanna know what all the error codes we get while testing the web application.
the one which you have mentioned in the reply,such kind of errors.
Pls reply ASAP.
I think you are new in software testing, So I would like to suggest you one of the best blogs to follow and learn new things about software testing
Please visit Here: Top Software Testing Blogs
As per best practice from quality assurance company, Below are the some common errors in web app.
1) Unauthorized Error, Users are not authorized to access any part of the application or a web page.
2) Internal Server Error, When a server does not respond to your request then this error is displayed on the web page.
3) Authentication, A user is not able to login into the application with credentials.
4) Error 404, Displayed when a user tries to access a web page which doesn’t exist.
5) Keep your console open while testing a web application. There should be no errors in the browser console while submitting Information, Navigating to different pages in a web application.
6) There might be some UI issues page due to JAR, CSS files not getting loaded on the web page.
7) Check the browser compatibility, Windows/Mac compatibility while testing a web application. There might be some UI and Functionality issues.
8) Do Performance and Load check on a web application to check there will be no issues or errors.
9) In a Form, Provide maximum value in each input field to check while submitting the form there will be no database error.
10) In your web application if there is upload Image/Document functionality then check for the all type of supported file. A user should not get an error while uploading a file of different format or format which is not supported in a web application.
11) In your web application if there is Download/Export functionality then check that the user should not get any server error on downloading the files.
12) Update the URL in the web application and hit the enter button then observe that no server error should be displayed. When a user enters the incorrect URL then a user should navigate to Page not found on the web application.