Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Does anyone have RTVM matrix and on which phase in STLC we prepare RTVM .

Please mention the live scenario for better understanding

Views: 1383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi,

RTM : Requirement traceability matrix is a mapping between prepared test cases and corresponding modules . Can be used for test scope estimation and  for maintaining Customer changes easily .

This can be designed using  15 testing factors against 5 testing stages and to my knowledge RTM is a project level doc & usually prepared by PM or senior members of the crew  .

To me RTM  will be prepared at the  test initiation stage .

Correct me if iam wrong .

Hello Gouri , sorry as i am completely disagree with u that (RTM is a project level doc & usually prepared by PM or senior members of the crew )AS any one can do this task ..

and what u mean by( This can be designed using  15 testing factors against 5 testing stages)

Traceability Matrix---It is also called as RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) or (Cross Reference Matrix).

It is written after writing the test cases  and before execution . To ensure that all the features has atleast one test     case or not. 

(1). Traceability Matrix will not ensure that you got 100%  coverage and ensures instead that every requirement has atleast one feature.

(2.)It gives you traceability from high level requirement to automation script.

agree with you
I am completely disagree with you, it is written before writing the testcases. {To ensure that all the features has atleast one test     case or not}For thatthere is a test coverage matrix.
How Come... !!! the traceability  matrix is between the Use case and its related Test Cases so it should be done after creating the Test Cases

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service