Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Could anyone please explain about Code Coverage,Pole Coverage,Statment Coverage,Path Coverage,LCSAJ coverage,Test Coverage and there relation

Hi All,

Could anyone please explain about code coverage, pole coverage,statment coverage,path coverage,LCSAJ coverage,test coverage and their relation.

Thanks

Shailaja

Views: 6373

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Drop me your Email id at samrat.bats@gmail.com.   I shall send you a document covering all the above mentioned topics..

hi samrat,

this is my mail id shailaja.mahadik@gmail.com

pls send in your document.

thanks

shailaja

Hi,

Thanks for the mail if i come across any doubts will let u knwo,,

thanks

shailaja

I think You are preparing for ISTQB exam..?? right../ If yes , do let me know.  I shall send you something more to clear your exam..

Regards:-

Samrat Jha.

Hi samrat ..

Can u send me the docs for all the test coverage...this is my mail id:tamilmvg@gmail.com

thanks in advance....

Hi,

I'm preparing for ISTQB exam. So, you can send me more document that relate to ISTQB exam and explain these question above.

This is my email : tamntt.nguyen@gmail.com

Thanks 

Tam Nguyen

Hello Im preparing for ISTQB exam, can you also please send me that something.

Thanks,

Sree

Hi Samrat,

Could you please share the same on vishal.deshpande2007@gmail.com. 

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,

Vishal D.

Hi Samrat,

I am preparing for ISTQB foundation level, please could you send me more document that relate to ISTQB exam and document regarding coverage to my ID

praveena.ampaty@gmail.com

Thanks,

Praveena

I am also preparing for ISTQB could you please send me the details on vishal.deshpande2007@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance

Most of these I know, but I also don't know what Pole Coverage is (taking it one step at a time).

My searches are not coming up with anything. Can someone explain it, or provide a link?

adam.hulse@gmail.com

Hi,   Samrat

Can you please share it here so everyone can refer it ??

Thank You,

Nilam

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service