Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Greetings!

Dear Quality Members,

In our constant endeavor to serve quality people, we have identified training is one area to all the members gain, share and enrich their knowledge.

Please provide your training needs so that QT can plan and deliver according to the expectations.

Example:

1. Manual Testing
2. Automation Tools
  - Winrunner
  - QTP
  - Selenium
3. Project Management
  - Metrics Collection

Best Regards,
Quality Testing Team

* If you have any clarifications, please send us an email contact@qualitytesting.info

Views: 1115

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Please provide training on - QTP,QC &  Selenium

Madhuri

Please provide the training on Selenium RC

i want training on selenium with rc  java

I want training on qtp

its been a long time since the thread has been strated

when can we expect the " COMING SOON"

Hi,

I need QTP training on live project.

Thanks

hi rakesh ,

We provide online testing classes from basics manual Testing to QTP .If you need training or further details please lt me know

hi,

I would like to get trained on QTP and SELENIUM as well.. i kind request to attach the relevant documents so that we people can go thru those documents and can have an comprehensive idea of it.

Thank YOu

i want training in manual tesing and QTP
nagesh paale if you need manual testing and any other course regarding testing contact us @9848272005
If u can please email me ur contact details to malladi.sirisha@gmail.com wil llet u know the details of the training that we are providing .If intersted please let me know we are starting batch on this sat .Contact me ASAP for joining .
I need complete training on QTP And Selenium along with some important tips on manual testing.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service