Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Greetings!

Dear Quality Members,

In our constant endeavor to serve quality people, we have identified training is one area to all the members gain, share and enrich their knowledge.

Please provide your training needs so that QT can plan and deliver according to the expectations.

Example:

1. Manual Testing
2. Automation Tools
  - Winrunner
  - QTP
  - Selenium
3. Project Management
  - Metrics Collection

Best Regards,
Quality Testing Team

* If you have any clarifications, please send us an email contact@qualitytesting.info

Views: 1104

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi QT Moderator,

This discussion has started in 1 July 2010 (almost an year). Did this training come in place? I see still people are replying to this discussion. Don't you think, you should close this discussion, if it has already done or you are not going to provide the same.

-Ravi
I agree with Ravi here.
Dear Ravi,

Thanks for your suggestion. But this discussion is still OPEN. We are looking for more requests from our QTies (QT Members).

Thanks,

-QT Team

Great!

Do you think a person who needed a training 1 year back is still waiting for this training to start or he might have arranged something for himself?

-Ravi

Which one is mostly recommended tool QTP r selenium? I need some interview point of view Que on Qtp...
I want training on selenium

Thanks.

Whter u using any automation tool?

I need qtp training

If u can please email me ur contact details to malladi.sirisha@gmail.com wil llet u know the details of the training that we are providing .If intersted please let me know we are starting batch on this sat .Contact me ASAP for joining .

Hi All,

I also need training on QTP and Selenium. Please suggest me some good material also.

Thanks,

Nikhil

Hello,I want trainning on QTP and selenium and Introduction to Automation testing

Hi,

i want QTP and Selenium.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service