Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Greetings!

Dear Quality Members,

In our constant endeavor to serve quality people, we have identified training is one area to all the members gain, share and enrich their knowledge.

Please provide your training needs so that QT can plan and deliver according to the expectations.

Example:

1. Manual Testing
2. Automation Tools
  - Winrunner
  - QTP
  - Selenium
3. Project Management
  - Metrics Collection

Best Regards,
Quality Testing Team

* If you have any clarifications, please send us an email contact@qualitytesting.info

Views: 1133

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thanks for training i want learn qtp
I am interested in Metrics Programme , more from whats the standard metrics collected using Defects
I want training in QTP
Hi All
I am conducting free QTP sessions on every Saturday night... what you have to do is install Skype and Mikogo (mikogo.com) and send me your email id to ramesh.qa.g@gmail.com... so I will add you to my QA_GURU@yahoogroups.com
Hi Ramesh,
I am Sudhakar Rao aged 62 years staying in US. Pl. suggest me some best urls for learning manual and QTP. At what time u r starting ur session on Saturday. Accordingly I will join in skype.I want to learn descriptive programming, VB script useful for QTP.Thanking u in advance.Sudhakar Rao
Dear Ramesh,
I want to join in your QTP sessions from US. Can you send IST time for the session and my email ID is sudham18@yahoo.com. Awaiting for your early reply.
Thanks and regards,
Sudhakar Rao
Hi
I am looking for Project management
and Selenium traning
I am looking for online training on QTP with live project . How can we create automation setup and can it possible to convert any manual process into automation.

Can anybody provide this type of training . i can join classroom face to face or online ...... at saturday and sunday.

Pls provide details of training .....
I am looking for QTP Training, Please let me know the dates
I am looking for QTP Training with VB Script and Project management
thanks, i want training on vb script and qtp
Hi,
I want training on QTP and VB scripting.if possible share some qtp meterial
Thanks and Regards
Partha

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement