Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Greetings!

Dear Quality Members,

In our constant endeavor to serve quality people, we have identified training is one area to all the members gain, share and enrich their knowledge.

Please provide your training needs so that QT can plan and deliver according to the expectations.

Example:

1. Manual Testing
2. Automation Tools
  - Winrunner
  - QTP
  - Selenium
3. Project Management
  - Metrics Collection

Best Regards,
Quality Testing Team

* If you have any clarifications, please send us an email contact@qualitytesting.info

Views: 1117

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
I want training on QTP.if possible share some qtp meterial
Thanks,

I need info. of selenium. Please help me on that
I need QTP training videos or lab exercises or tutorials or any related educational documents on live projects...

Hi,

I need Training on QTP and WinRunner..

Thanks.

I need training on QTP And Selenium testing
Guys... Nice to see that most of you are looking for training in QTP as well Selenium. But one thing I would like to mention that.. there is lot difference in QTP automation and Selenium. First make up you mind towards one tool. that could be either Selenium or QTP. To learn QTP you should spend at least a month and half and you should be practice dedicatedly. else there is no meaning of learning the tool. for Selenium it takes minim of 2 to 3 months to learn the tool. Don't enter into Automation unless you have lot of patience. If you are a bachelor you are most eligible to opt automation. For married, it is little difficult to go through that path... there will lot of work and client deadlines where you have to spend lot of your personal time into it.  Think twice before planning to learn both the tools. One tool is completely involved with VB coding and another one is with Java.
I would like to learn QTP
If u can please email me ur contact details to malladi.sirisha@gmail.com wil llet u know the details of the training that we are providing .If intersted please let me know we are starting batch on this sat .Contact me ASAP for joining .

i wish to learn QTP. It would be better if you attach relevant documents so that we can downlaod

Hello Concern,

I would like to get trained in QTP. I would also appreciate that if somebody can assist in QTP 11 crack version.

Thanks.

Gagan ,

If u can please email me ur contact details to malladi.sirisha@gmail.com wil llet u know the details of the training that we are providing .If intersted please let me know we are starting batch on this sat .Contact me ASAP for joining .

Hello frnds,

I also want to get trained in QTP.

Regards,

Salim.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2021   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service