Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

How can I create a good framework for the Coded UI project in which the application is desktop based and how the objects can be stored? properties file like in selenium is present in Coded UI?

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seems a bit old thread but here are my thoughts if you or someone else is in the same boat. It is always good to go for the hand coding approach with the Coded UI where you have the complete control over the script. I was recently looking for an automation framework to functional test a Windows based application. I stumbled upon a book on amazon  Hand Coding Coded UI by G.Suden. I think this is what you are looking for. With the approach defined in this book, you should be able to define your object repository and business logic in different files. Apparently if you look at http://www.arkenstone-ltd.com/ there are buying options with discount. I hope it is helpful.

Testing is the way towards checking the functionality of an application to guarantee it functions according to requirements. Unit testing comes into picture at the developer level where sufficient measures are taken to test each and every element (class or method) to guarantee the final product meets the requirements.JUnit has driven engineers to comprehend the value of tests, particularly of unit tests, when contrasted with whatever other testing system. Utilizing a somewhat straightforward, commonsense, and strict design, JUnit has possessed the capacity to “infect” awesome number of developers.

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2019   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service