Quality Testing

Quality is delighting customers

Checklist for doing USABILITY TESTING of Web Application

Hi,

Anybody please give me checklist to carry over while doing "USABILITY TESTING" of Web Application.

Plz.. all of you give your opinions on the same...

Regards

Chitra.C

Views: 2228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi this is sindhu  i am a fresher n i wat the check list for usability for web based application plz mail 2  my ((tosindhurani@gmail.com)) i need y meen i am in tranning so i am not geting correct dat how the checklist will be so plz send me in word doc or new text doc ok byeee tattattata
Hi kapil,

Here i mentioned my id-
deobrats@gmail.com
Kindly mail me the additional stuff.

Thanks
Dev
Attached files might help You
Attachments:

Hi,

Thanks so much. It is not that much relevant info about checklist. Kindly send if u have any other docs.

Regards

Chitra.C

Every comp will have their own style of Check list some times client will ask some specific check list we are following below check list. -> Consistent labels in entire website Ex: PH instead of Ph Phone etc -> Consistent tool tips -> Text boxes should have a specific length depends on fields -> Every action icon should have a help info and tool tip -> Page heading should be consistent in all pages -> Every page should have back and cancel buttons -> Every table class should have Export options -> Every table class should have navigational links
here are some others
Attachments:
Nice!!
Hi,

Please mail me to sangamesh19@gmail.com

Thanks,
Balur
nice Article

hi,

for usability check list testing on web application the link what u have given below is that more then enough bcz our sir had given us assingment he told us to list out all web application checklist for usability testing .so pls mail me to umars2009@yahoo.com

In my opinion, usability is not something you test with a checklist or a template.  If you want to test the usability of a product, you ask people to use the product and you observe where they are successful and where they have problems.  And this is not something you do just once at the end of the release, like an acceptance test.

I recommend reading Steve Krug's "Rocket Surgery Made Easy: the Do Fixing Usability Problems"( http://www.amazon.com/Rocket-Surgery-Made-Easy-Yourself/dp/0321657292) for information on a light-weight process for usability testing.  

Nice explanation Bill. Accept this. 

RSS

TTWT Magazine

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

© 2022   Created by Quality Testing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service