Even if they aren't same and user just has to click them and see whether target page is being opened or not. It can simply be done by passing URL as variable in the request .
Parameterization is the other options that can be used.
Actually, Problem statement is not as clear; as it should have been.....
Does not seems to have any logic, I mean 100 different URL's. My assumption
1. You mean to say same web application contains different section and then we can have different URL's (I am talking particularly about the URL's) then you can use rendezvous point with N number of user to perform different actions.
2. If its different URL's pointing to same server does not make any sense I mean no way its good in terms of architectural design.
3. If its different server then it does not make any sense to have load testing with 100 users ... you need to have 100*100 ..I mean for each url 100 users.
Need more information about the architecture of application and what exactly your out come should be.
I am Having 100 Urls and When we click on Single URL It will open survey form and i have to fill the survey and submit and I have to do it for each Url Parallely for 100 Urls . can it be possible to work on this scenario Please Let me know ..
1. Are those URL's are pointing to same server or the forms which your getting are from same server
2. The page which has these URL's are having any kind of relation
3. What will be outcome after you apply load, I mean its the hosting web site or its for the URL's which your trying to access.